Rutland Gourmet 4 Night Staycation
Combine the luxury of an extended stay at the Haycock Manor Hotel with unique gourmet culinary experiences.
- Four night’s accommodation in a Classic Double bedroom with breakfast each morning
- Gusbourne English sparkling wine & hand-crafted chocolates delivered to your room on arrival
- A five-course tasting menu with wine flight in Michelin recognised fine dining restaurant, Prévost
- Our Signature Afternoon Tea with cocktail “Don’t Burst My Bubble”
- A lunch or dinner in Haycock Kitchen with £40.00 per person to spend
- A four-hour gourmet experience at Hoggy’s Grill School
- Entrance to 16th Century Burghley House & Sculpture Gardens
About Hoggy’s Grill
Hoggy’s Grill is the brainchild of former International Cricketer Matthew Hoggard.
Matthew developed a passion for cooking on fire during his many years spent playing cricket in South Africa, the home of “The Braai”. At 17 years old he found himself living in Johannesburg and cooking every single meal on a BBQ. He was taught by the masters.
Since then, he has spent years honing his skills with some of the best grill chefs in the business and upon retiring from the game, decided that he wanted to spend the rest of his working life grilling!
Hoggy’s Grill is based at Rutland Water Garden Nursery on the banks of Rutland Water itself, a truly stunning location.
About Burghley House & Gardens
Burghley is one of the largest and grandest surviving houses of the sixteenth century and a magnificent example of the great Elizabethan ‘prodigy’ houses. Conceived by William Cecil, Lord High Treasurer to Queen Elizabeth I, between 1555 and 1587, Burghley is a testament to the ambition and vision of the most powerful courtier of the first Elizabethan age.
Green tranquil walks, modern sculpture and family fun – the gardens and parkland that you see today at Burghley were largely designed by Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown in the 18th century. Today, sweeping vistas down to the spires of Stamford in the parkland, splashing in the Garden of Surprises or tranquil walks next to the lake in the Sculpture Garden can all be enjoyed.
- Per Night