We are actively seeking a Breakfast Supervisors to join our team
Following comprehensive renovations, we are looking to expand our amazing team and are actively seeking Breakfast Supervisors for our ‘Haycock Kitchen’ Brasserie. The Breakfast Supervisor is responsible for supervising the Breakfast Team and ensuring the delivery of a first-class service in all Haycock Kitchen and Room Service areas, making sure our guests’ expectations are exceeded. If you have the ambition and drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first-class service skills then we may be the place for you!
Role Responsibilities – lots to do, but lots of fun!
Are you right for us? – the ideal person
- A genuine passion for the hospitality and the restaurant industry, with a drive to deliver a consistently high level of service
- A good understanding and appreciation of food and wine and the ability to confidently answer guests’ questions on the menu in an informed and knowledgeable way
- A strong team player who leads a team by example
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Highly focused, articulate in communication and a passion for getting details correct
- Always professional in appearance and manner, with a friendly and engaging communication style
- Min of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within a restaurant environment
Are we right for you?
While we don’t have a typical employee, there are some specific qualities and traits that we look for – enthusiasm and a genuine passion for hospitality goes without saying!
- You need to want to achieve great things – your interest in us suggests you have the ambition, drive and determination to meet challenges head on and to be the best!
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, going beyond what our guests expect from us and making their stay a special and memorable one
- We need people who show the same level of care for their team as our guests – it’s about supporting each other to be the best we can be and to do the best job we can!
- You value learning and development and are looking to join a committed and hardworking team
- Finally, we want people who will respect and protect the magical place we work in – it’s up to all of us to look after our environment and never take it for granted
- Start date to be confirmed
… and now for the good stuff!
The Haycock is all about looking after people and we are committed to Our People. We work hard to ensure to you enjoy your job and are well rewarded. In addition to excellent training, learning and development opportunities and progression, we offer:
- Hourly rate of £10.25 per hour, paid monthly
- 40 hours per week over 5 days with core hours between 06:30 and 12:30 and weekends – flexibility on shifts is required
- 5.6 weeks holiday per annum including bank holidays
- Personal membership to Perkbox, an employee perk platform offering a huge variety of discounts and rewards, from a free Café Nero for a little ‘thank you’ through to many other gifts we award to recognise individual team members
- 24-hour GP access with prescription delivery service
- Celebratory ‘Birthday Box’ on your birthday
- Free car parking
- But mostly, we offer the chance to join our journey and to become a part of our incredible team!
To apply please send your CV and tell us why we should consider you for the role.