Prévost at the Haycock is actively seeking a Host join our team
Following comprehensive renovations, we are looking to expand our amazing team and are actively seeking a Host for our flagship fine dining restaurant ‘Prévost at the Haycock’. The Prévost Host is responsible for delivering a first-class service to our guests from initial bookings through to the last “Goodbye” of our diners journey. So, if you have an interest in food, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first-class service skills then we may be the place for you!
Are you right for us? – the ideal person
- Ambition and drive to become part of a team looking to deliver the finest dining experience in the East of England
- A genuine passion for the hospitality and the restaurant industry, with a drive to deliver a consistently high service
- Articulate in communication and a passion for getting details correct
- Always professional in appearance and manner, with a friendly and engaging communication style
- A good understanding and appreciation of fine food and the ability to confidently answer guests’ questions on the menu in an informed and knowledgeable way
- Min of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within a restaurant environment
Are we right for you?
While we don’t have a typical employee, there are some specific qualities and traits that we look for – enthusiasm and a genuine passion for hospitality goes without saying!
- You need to want to achieve great things – your interest in us suggests you have the ambition, drive and determination to meet challenges head on and to be the best!
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, going beyond what our guests expect from us and making their stay a special and memorable one
- We need people who show the same level of care for their team as our guests – it’s about supporting each other to be the best we can be and to do the best job we can!
- You value learning and development and are looking to join a committed and hardworking team
- Finally, we want people who will respect and protect the magical place we work in – it’s up to all of us to look after our environment and never take it for granted
- Start date to be confirmed
… and now for the good stuff!
The Haycock is all about looking after people and we are committed to Our People. We work hard to ensure to you enjoy your job and are well rewarded. In addition to excellent training, learning and development opportunities and progression, we offer:
- Hourly rate of £10.25 per hour, paid monthly
- 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends – full flexibility on shifts is required
- 5.6 weeks holiday per annum including bank holidays
- Personal membership to Perkbox, an employee perk platform offering a huge variety of discounts and rewards, from a free Café Nero for a little ‘thank you’ through to many other gifts we award to recognise individual team members
- 24-hour GP access with prescription delivery service
- Celebratory ‘Birthday Box’ on your birthday
- Free car parking
- But mostly, we offer the chance to join our journey and to become a part of our incredible team!
Candidates must have the Right to Work in the UK and a full driving license. If you are interested in this role, please click Apply and send us your CV
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks thank you for your application but please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so.